Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Little Something for You to Start the New Year

Sending Love and Best Wishes To You
in the New Year
 
May your New Year be filled with juicy pigments, glowing washes, masterful strokes and hours spent in pure enjoyment!

I've written a new "Conversation with My Students" email and will send it to you tomorrow to get your painting off to a good start in 2014. It's all about edges; (in 8 weekly classes we discovered an amazing variety, and also observed how few are actually seen and created)  

I hope that you'll find helpful suggestions in this little gift that will open your eyes to new possibilities for adding elegance to your paintings.

 
 
I've decided that the words to Auld Lang Syne satisfy my longing to come up with a New Year's wish for you. I don't know about you , but I have never known all of the words. They get sweeter as they roll on to the end of the song.
Auld Lang Syne (With Lyrics and English Translation)
Auld Lang Syne (With Lyrics and English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment