Monday, December 16, 2013

Limited Edition Giclee just for Christmas


Dear Friend,


Snow Falling on Katahdin
Limited Edition of 50, Signed  Giclee Print
Image size: 20 x 27"
Described as a "Show Stopper" in the exhibition and "the best winter painting I have seen" by David Little on NPR
As I write this, the foot of powdery snow that fell last night and this morning is being blown into drifts by the wind. It's been a real Maine winter day; a good one to spend in my cozy studio.
The photograph that I have included here is the most requested image of any I have created. The original painting was included in David Little's beautiful new book "Art of Katahdin", and in the exhibition "The Mountain Rises" at the University of New England Art Gallery.
To commemorate these lovely events, I had a limited edition giclee print produced by Hunter Editions of Kennebunk, Maine. These giclees are the highest technology in fine art reproduction available today, and they are exactly like the original.  They each come with a Certificate of Authenticity from Hunter Editions.
I have ten giclees still available. I've been framing them in an antique silver frame which is perfect for the colors and feeling of this image.
Just call me at 207-443-5045 or send me an email if you want to have one for your own collection, or as a gift for someone who loves the beauty of the outdoors. (Especially our mountain - Katahdin!) There's still time to have one for Christmas.
You may have the print shipped in a tube to be framed at your convenience, or I can frame it for you - just let me know.
Best Wishes,


Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment