Friday, December 6, 2013

This is the weekend I so look forward to...


Annual Open Studio 
December 7, 10 - 4 
December 8, 1 -4
596 Foster Point Road
West Bath, ME 04530
207-443-5045
artist@evelyndunphy.com
                           
My annual Open Studio has become a time that I look forward to with so much enjoyment; it's so nice to see old friends and also to meet lots of new people who are out and about enjoying a leisurely early shopping event. An artist's studio provides a quiet visit in a relaxed atmosphere, no crowds, no rush, a glass of cider, conversation, and possibly the discovery of that "perfect" gift  that is extra-special, for yourself, or someone you love. So please come, visit; I'll be looking forward to seeing you.

My warmest wishes,
Evelyn


Amaryllis
A Winter Evening in Maine
Original watercolor



This painting was created for my Christmas card a couple of years ago. I was recently reminded of it, and thought that it really is a "timeless" image and worthy of being out in the world again.
Imagine it over your fireplace this winter; I can almost see another painting: warm firelight, comfy chairs, friend and family gathered - (it's almost too much to think of twinkling lights on a tree)!  and this painting watching over it all!   



Featuring a full size limited edition signed giclee print of this painting

No comments:

Post a Comment