Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Pipes are Calling! Paint with me in Ireland


    Painting The Beautiful Beara Peninsula of Ireland
                       with Evelyn Dunphy  

A Watercolor Painter's Idea of Heaven 
May 30 - June 5, 2015    

Early Sign-Up
by November 30, 2014 and Save
$200.00


This is a small group workshop and it is filling up quickly this year, six artists are already committed for 2015, so if you are interested in attending, please send me an email:
artist@evelyndunphy.com and save your place.

A full description of the workshop is on my website: http://www.evelyndunphy.com
I would like to invite you to join me in a painting retreat at Anam Cara, "a tranquil spot set apart to nurture and to provide sanctuary for those who create".  You may want to visit the website: http://www.anamcararetreat.com.  

We would like people to know that they are coming on retreat; meaning coming away from the dailiness of their lives, to this quiet, beautiful part of Ireland to become part of a creative workshop group to learn and find inspiration for their art as well as to become part of a small, rural, Irish community.

If you ask: "why should I take this workshop", I would reply by including comments from artists who came with me this past May. I believe that personal recommendations are definitely the best way of judging if a workshop will be what you are yearning for.  

"I am sending you a note to thank you for the wonderful time in Ireland. I will forever look at light in a different way. You have also rekindled my love for mixing color. Will treasure the memories for a life time". Angela R. 2014 Workshop.  

"I just want you to know the workshop far exceeded my expectations. It really was the best I have ever taken.  I also teach watercolor and I've taken many workshops.  I think you give 200% and it is appreciated" - Jane H. 2013 Ireland Workshop

Sunlight And Shadow





No comments:

Post a Comment